• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

<~~ New

Nicole Sanders

Hello,

I am new to the forums (of course). I am also VERY new to photography. I have no formal training whatsoever. This is a hobby I have picked up for fun. I find it to be very relaxing and also very exciting when I get a good shot. Please feel free to give any advice. I am here to learn.

~~Nicole~~

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to OPF. I think you'll find us to be a polite, helpful, and enthusiastic bunch. What kind of photography do you like to do most?

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures

Rachel Foster

Welcome, Nicole! Nice to see you here. There is a lot you can learn from these artists, believe me. You'll learn from me, too, but not photography! Ha!

Nicole Sanders

Dr. Foster,

I have already learned things from you in the field of photography. I was already interested in it, but I think it is your enthusiasm that has got me hooked!! Maybe your enthusiasm can get me hooked on history too... doubt it though. lol!

~~~~~~~~~

Charles,

I am not sure what I like. lol. I know I like nature and photos with interesting lighting and things like that. I am really just kind of feeling my way around. I like anything that makes me smile inside. I really sound like a noob now!

I did post a link to my photobucket on my profile (I think). They aren't that great... just me messing around.

~~~~~~~~~

Chris,

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Rachel Foster

Um...Nicole? I'm just Rachel here.... ;)

I've seen a bit of your stuff and you are going to be doing some great stuff real fast. I'll try to remember to bring my point-and-shoot tomorrow.

Nicole Sanders

I was going to type Rachel... actually I did then I deleted it and put Dr. Foster. lol.

By the way... you replied fast to that too! haha.

Rachel Foster

Yup..I'm supposed to be writing a lecture about some dead 19th century German man.

About photography the photos you showed me have a lot going for them. I hope you'll share some here, too.

Nicole Sanders

Charles,

I clicked the link in your signature and looked at the galleries. Your photographs are amazing! I really like landscaping photographs.

Charles,

... I really like landscaping photographs.

I do hope I'm not taking pictures of landscaping! Sounds like shrubbery to me ;-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. My first love in photography is landscape, but lately my work has tended toward abstraction through examination and extraction. I like to look at only a part of a thing, or one aspect of a scene, to try to capture the essense in the sparest manner.

Thanks for looking at my pictures.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
A warm welcome from France Nicole (a French name BTW;-)

We're all awaiting to your contributions, OPF is a 2 ways sharing "system", new eyes are always refreshing…

Yup..I'm supposed to be writing a lecture about some dead 19th century German man.

Bonjour Rachel
I guess it would be too difficult to to be writing a lecture about some living 19th century German man.
Sorry, I couldn't resist! lol

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I was joking of course !

Funny, I use http://www.reverso.net/ to help, specially with Italian …

Hello! You are right, naturally; so, it would be anybody else field---say the theology? Moreover, I do not speak about Frenchman's word but I speak http: // babelfish.altavista.com/.

Bonjour ! Vous avez raison, naturellement ; aussi, ce serait quelqu'un d'autre champ --- dites la théologie ? D'ailleurs, je ne parle pas un mot de Français mais je parle http://babelfish.altavista.com/.

LOL!