• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New member from PA

Andrew Smith

Thanks to everyone for allowing me to drop in!

I'm particularly interested in black and white and IR photography. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

Andy

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Andrew Smith said:
Thanks to everyone for allowing me to drop in!

I'm particularly interested in black and white and IR photography. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome. I have been on tour so I missed your post.

I like your B&W images of the barn on your site. (V. easy to navigate, who made it?).

How is the sky on the first one? Maybe that can be reworked spearately. Is that film or digital. Might be great if film to post on that forum. We need to add activity there!

The pointy subject would be perfect for the macro forum.

I am so pleased you have joined and look forward to more of your work.

Asher

Andrew Smith

Asher Kelman said:
Hi Andy,

Welcome. I have been on tour so I missed your post.

I like your B&W images of the barn on your site. (V. easy to navigate, who made it?).

How is the sky on the first one? Maybe that can be reworked spearately. Is that film or digital. Might be great if film to post on that forum. We need to add activity there!

The pointy subject would be perfect for the macro forum.

I am so pleased you have joined and look forward to more of your work.

Asher

Thanks for the kind welcome, Asher. I appreciate your work on the site, and your time in checking out mine!

A vast majority of the photos on my site are digital. The site itself is done with Apple's iWeb, which has done a pretty good job for me, particularly considering it's a pretty new product.

Andy