• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Saying Hello

Andrew Brooks

Hi all,
Just been browsing the web and found this forum which looks really interesting, some nice work about. Just want to introduce myself, I'm a Manchester Uk based photographer, working with photography which mixes many images to create one picture, you can see a lot more of my work at http://andrewbrooksphotography.com

and here's a small selection to give you a flavor of what I'm up to.

Cheers

Andrew Brooks

70089076_f2a30028c9.jpg

271360280_e06efa079a.jpg

265494540_b7430579e6.jpg

70079540_3ecae3d3b8.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Andrew
Welcome on board!
I visited your wesite and I enourage all to do the same!
Very "refreshing" work and approach to photography, Asher will love your statement here

Glad to have seen your image, you (almost!) made my Sunday…

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Andrew,

Your work provides a single justification for the art of photoshopping. Here you are expressing an inner imperative in a form that allows others to hang their own ideas and exercise their emotions. Any lingering in your world will test their assumptions and energize their hopes, dreams. Nightmares will found. Ultimately, we might even re-examine and calibrate our values and plans for the future. That is, after all, (at least to me), the purpose of art at it's best.

I'm impressed and look forward to experiencing your work in person! Meanwhile, welcome to our humble planet. Our own landscape goes from clumsy to wonderful as people try to find their path or celebrate successes on the way.

I personally am thrilled that you are here and look forward to more of your photography.

Asher

Mike Shimwell

Andrew

Welcome. I had a look at your site and am vry impressed. I look froward to seeing more of your work and hearing your views. Plus, your only just over the penninse from me.

Mike

Andrew Brooks

Well, thanks lot's for the feedback and thoughts, I always like to hear how my pictures effect people and good job on convaying that. Will post more as I do it and also get to know this forum, seems a good place for photography.

thanks

andrew

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Andrew

Welcome to OPF, great to have another UK member, I visited your website and loved what I saw! Really looking forward to seeing more....