• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

new to this forum

adrian rathbone

Hello one and all im new to this forum, i have been using a cannon eos 300v for a number of years and finally upgraded to digital in the form of a canon eos 450d (arriving shortly ) forum looks great hope to spend many a happy in here, many thanks feel free to say hi

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Adian,

Let me add my handshake too! If you have your 300v images handy, that would be great! This canon was a full frame film camera with good autofocus capability. Since it uses all the Eos lenses, nice to great work is possible. So your pictures should be really worth seeing. I personally think we learn a lot from working with film as well as digital. Film has a more tactile considered approach with often more investment in each shot. Each film has it's own character. High ISO films are available and really fine cameras, such as the Eos 3 are available used for a song. Well a $250-300 song!

Anyway, we'd love to see your work and let us know what film and lenses you used. Every time we see film, it adds to our total experience of what different ways there are to express an idea.

So again, welcome. Just jump in and share your images. If it's not in the right place, we'll simply move it so you can just pick the nearest forum you like!

Asher

adrian rathbone

hmm ok

Actually i think il do that il go through a few of my 300v images over the next few days and see what i can find worthy of the forum, i never even thought about posting those images strange how your mind gets fixed onto one parrameter im so fixed on digital i forgot all about my poor old 300 (blees ) ok and thanks for the encouragement
Ade