• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Aspiring Industrial Photographer

Ian Murphy

Hi everyone,

this is my first post on these forums, love the real names btw, classes it up a bit.
I'm 20 years old, hailing from the not so mean streets of Sydney, Australia. not the Australia in movie of same name, a different one ;)

anyway some people might be thinking what the hell is industrial photography and to those people
i say check out a photographer called Wolfgang Sievers (R.I.P), his wiki is a good place start....

anyway i look forward to being a contributing member of this community and learning from everyone
here! :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Ian,

You're so welcome. I am so impressed by the creative talent that Aussie food and climate produces. So many good movies movie stars! I must say that you must have something special there.

I'm going to say "good-day mate" to my grandkids and slip them "Melbourne Bitter" to drink to give them a jump-start in their artistic careers.

Meanwhile, jump right in and share you pictures. We'll be impressed for sure.

Asher

Ian Murphy

Thanks Asher

and just a little culture lesson, it's G'day Mate and you'll slip them a "VB" (victoria bitter).
beware of fosters people, i've never seen an aussie drinking fosters in my life.