• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Bucharest!

... and Happy New Year to everyone! :)

I'm Andrei Zdetovetchi, based in Bucharest (Romania) and I want to introduce myself to this group.
Photography was a hobby to me since I was a kid, my father introduced me to a Smena film camera, and got fascinated by pictures. Along time I've played with various film cameras and then I turned into digital age, as the technology progressed.
After doing web/graphic/multimedia design for over 13 years, I got more seriously into photography, turning my hobby into a profession, trying to make a living from it, and hoping to travel/work outside more and stay less at the computer... ;)

My specialty is panoramic photography and virtual tours, but I found myself involved in other photographic genres, like interior/architectural, action/sports, events, food, products. Some as a hobby, some as my clients requested this. But still, the domain I found myself comfortable is panoramic imaging, for the rest I kinda lack the experience. But I'm willing to learn and that's why I'm here, to exchange advices and experience, and to access the knowledge base provided by this group. Also I hope to contribute with my knowledge too... :)

Don't know what else to say about me now, so I guess I can take questions... :D
For a glimpse of my work, please access my Flickr account and browse trough the images and sets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto

Also I have a personal panoramic blog, where I show 360 degrees panoramas from my travels, but I haven't updated it for a while (shame on me):
http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/

Have a nice day!

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Andrei,

A very warm welcome to OPF. I am glad you've found us and decided to join. Looking forward to be seeing your work and chatting with you.

Cheers,