• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Brand new to the forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach & Jody

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are brand new to the forum here and wanted to say hi! We love life, photography and marriage!

CardFrontBack03-20-08copy.jpg

0002.jpg

0010-18.jpg

0020-7.jpg

Sincerely,
-Zach & Jody Gray

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Zach and Jody,

I'm glad to see a husband and wife pair up for marriage photography! Very symapathetique! You need to register with first and last name. Jody, why not register then I'll correct the "Zach and Jody" name to "Zach Gray", as we only use real full names.

Your advert has been put aside for the moment. I've PM'd you about that. You'll find a lot of support from OPF, just we do things formally. No fees! We just check things before the community gets offered anything. We also have posts for used gear, framing, courses etc as we like to support genuine photrography endeavors that help people here.

Meanwhile, I invite you to participate and get to know the rest of us! We're very friendly!

Asher

Status
Not open for further replies.