• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Newbs

antoncarstens

Hello All
I am from South Africa, Kempton Park near the oliver Tambo airport. YES I am A NIKON D80 User and love my nikon to bits. Just you average photog enjoying the addiction and feeding the big bottemless black hole with green stuff.

Since 2006 I have taken nearly 11000 pics and counting. Recently divorced and 4 days later I meet my dream girl. Happy as a pig in mud. I love Wildlife and birding but have not had a chance in a year to take pics. Slowly getting back ito it. Need to pamper the lady first. Yep she loves the nikon to.

Love to be on the forum and will contribute lots of pics.

Anton

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Anton! Glad you are back on a good path. What more the beauty of South Africa with great game and people in wonderful landscape a woman you love and a Nikon!

Asher

antoncarstens

Hello

Hey I have made a new friend this is great. Thanks for comment much appreciated. I Have found the best web site. I am really going to learn a lot here Thanks all.

Anton