• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Jasmine on Gold

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here's an example of an out of the camera jpg with no processing.

DSC08797 2.jpg

Asher Kelman: Jasmine on gold III

Sony A7R 55mm Contax Zeiss Distagon 2.0
out of camera jpg, Photoshop CC 2015

The "zebra" stripe in the top edge is the rug below the table the gold layer is resting on.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Here's an example of an out of the camera jpg with no processing.

DSC08797 2.jpg

Asher Kelman: Jasmine on gold III

Sony A7R 55mm Contax Zeiss Distagon 2.0
out of camera jpg, Photoshop CC 2015

Yes, she's beautiful, but the ladder is not high enough to get her in the picture easily without getting so high on the ladder that it's no longer so safe. I take overlapping pictures. The dark shadow is inherent for that location without additional lighting or reflectors and something I can live with in this session with natural light.

So most the shots in this series in this series require both stitching and addressing the shadows or exploiting them for dramatic effect.

The next in this series will be set up directly on the ground which will give that extra needed height and even allow the use of the 50mm Leica Summilux M lens instead ....... And studio lights!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Yes, she's beautiful, but the ladder is not high enough to get her in the picture easily without getting so high on the ladder that it's no longer so safe. I take overlapping pictures. The dark shadow is inherent for that location without additional lighting or reflectors and something I can live with in this session with natural light.

So most the shots in this series in this series require both stitching and addressing the shadows or exploiting them for dramatic effect.

I understand. But this is quite wondrous ex camera.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

Hi, Asher,

I understand. But this is quite wondrous ex camera.

Doug,

That's what Jasmine wrote! Interesting that we find faults that the public do not see. A bride's veil with blown out pattern does not matter when she's wiping away a tear of joy!

Asher

Asher Kelman

This thread and all your comments are so important to me. Thanks for being brave enough to be outspoken too!

Asher