• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Michigan

Bruce Sdunek

I've been on this forum a short time and just realized I never did an introduction.
I've been photographing since 1947 when my Grandparents gave me a Hawkeye 620 for my birthday. A couple of days later, my Dad showed me how to develop and print my film. Never got over it.
Only sort of professional work I have done was weddings and product photography through the 70's, 80's and 90's, as a second job. I now try to do 'Fine Art' photography, which I sell in galleries and at art shows. All my work is film. B&W is done in my darkroom and color is sent out to labs.
I love alternate processes; my most recent experiments have been Chemigrams.
Looking forward to learning more here and perhaps meeting some other photographers.

I've been on this forum a short time and just realized I never did an introduction.
I've been photographing since 1947 when my Grandparents gave me a Hawkeye 620 for my birthday. A couple of days later, my Dad showed me how to develop and print my film. Never got over it.
Only sort of professional work I have done was weddings and product photography through the 70's, 80's and 90's, as a second job. I now try to do 'Fine Art' photography, which I sell in galleries and at art shows. All my work is film. B&W is done in my darkroom and color is sent out to labs.
I love alternate processes; my most recent experiments have been Chemigrams.
Looking forward to learning more here and perhaps meeting some other photographers.

Welcome, Bruce! I look forward to seeing some of your photos. Please don't hesitate to share!
:)
Maggie