• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Which camera did you use?

fahim mohammed

The opinions expressed by me in this thread apply to me alone. They are based on me having studied the vast amount of photos, I have made, and reside in my photographic archive.

So please, take the views expressed by me, with lots of lumps of salt and a very generous sprinkling of hot Jamaican crushed peppers.

Irrespective of whether an image is ' good ' or ' bad ', I can tell which camera was with me when I made
a certain image. In the vast majority of cases. I have used a number of cameras over the years.

Uncanny! I have found that I gravitate towards certain subjects, a certain ' way ' of making an image dependent on which camera I used ( or must have used ). Nothing to do with the memory of a place or activity.

From the many images, I have posted on OPF; here is a selection of some. Apologies to repeat them, but data is of a time past..not some projected data of future images...yet to be taken!!

The first is a fairly recent one..relatively speaking.

p2006153569-6.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The opinions expressed by me in this thread apply to me alone. They are based on me having studied the vast amount of photos, I have made, and reside in my photographic archive.

So please, take the views expressed by me, with lots of lumps of salt and a very generous sprinkling of hot Jamaican crushed peppers.

Irrespective of whether an image is ' good ' or ' bad ', I can tell which camera was with me when I made
a certain image. In the vast majority of cases. I have used a number of cameras over the years.

Uncanny! I have found that I gravitate towards certain subjects, a certain ' way ' of making an image dependent on which camera I used ( or must have used ). Nothing to do with the memory of a place or activity.

From the many images, I have posted on OPF; here is a selection of some. Apologies to repeat them, but data is of a time past..not some projected data of future images...yet to be taken!!

The first is a fairly recent one..relatively speaking.

p2006153569-6.jpg

Fahim,

You do not have to prepare us for seeing pictures again. We will enjoy the journey you take us on!

Asher

fahim mohammed

I started a thread sometime back.

I include a link to it, for your convenience....

No words...Just Images

That was done, specifically when we do not have to ' prepare ' folks for seeing pictures; once or again.
Sure you must have enjoyed the journey that specific thread has taken people on.