• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Rockabilly Jay

James Lemon

i-Cd8HXdf-L.jpg

James Lemon

That reminds me, I must get some neck, face, hands and head tattoes!

Cool shot James.

Hi Andy

Glad you like it! He is an awesome performer despite only having three fingers on his right hand. I think most people see past the tattoos when they see him perform with the Rockabilly Jay & The Cadillac Bones band. Especially the small children that can barely walk are fascinated by him they run up close to him and just start dancing.

Best, regards
James

Jarmo Juntunen

Hi Andy

Glad you like it! He is an awesome performer despite only having three fingers on his right hand. I think most people see past the tattoos when they see him perform with the Rockabilly Jay & The Cadillac Bones band. Especially the small children that can barely walk are fascinated by him they run up close to him and just start dancing.

Best, regards
James

That's what good rockabilly does to people. Great shot, James!

James Lemon

That's what good rockabilly does to people. Great shot, James!

Impressive picture and such a friendly and colorful musician, James! How long have you known him? I was wondering about the size of the instrument. Seems large for a cello but small for a base!

His tattoos are something else!

Asher

Hi Jarmo, Asher

Thanks for the feed back! I have known him for about as long as it takes to make a couple of pictures. I had to push him and his instrument through a crowd of people to get these shots and the instrument did appear quite large to me.I think it is called a double bass can be played with a bow or plucked with the fingers.

i-FSB2KC5-L.jpg

Best, regards
James