• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A constant companion

Peter Dexter

All quite nice but especially fond of the composition in the last with the subject to the far right and gazing off to the right as well. Has an energy.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
All quite nice but especially fond of the composition in the last with the subject to the far right and gazing off to the right as well. Has an energy.

Anything with Christine in it is nice, Pete, although she does make an effort to spoil my composition by popping up at the most inopportune moments. On purpose I might add.

Like you with the humming bird, the last shot has a other version with the background sharp, which is what had intended. Unfortunately my eyes don't work well in low light so I rely on auto focus.
Cheers
Tom

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tom,

All lovely, each in a different way.

Of course, DSCF9155 is the very best!

After that, I think I like DSF3843 the best.

I will not pollute this note with any artsy-babble about why I like these. In any case, my artsy-babbler is not operating at very high capacity these days. Actually, I have euthanized it.

Best regards, and give my best to Christine.

Doug

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Thanks, Doug.

I'm considering an artsy fartzy bi-pass myself. Far to much trouble these days. I'll stick to the Chardonnay, though. I'll guzzle instead of sip.

You and I agree. My favorites as well. We always do 'selfies' together when we travel. Reflections from a peculiar surface. This was a very grotty window in some very grotty place we got lost in.

#3843 is in Siena. I watch Christine a lot when we are out and about. She gets very engrossed in her photography. On this occasion it seems as if she was performing on stage for a small crowd of men gathering in the background.

Most days she's oblivious to the background or my presence. Occasionally I get a "hoy!" Or a "f off" if I venture into her line of sight.

It's a joy to see her so content. She's had a tough life of violent men in 2 marriages. I'm happy to provide her with the place to be content and safe.

Xx
Tom

Hi, Tom,

All lovely, each in a different way.

Of course, DSCF9155 is the very best!

After that, I think I like DSF3843 the best.

I will not pollute this note with any artsy-babble about why I like these. In any case, my artsy-babbler is not operating at very high capacity these days. Actually, I have euthanized it.

Best regards, and give my best to Christine.

Doug