• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Red or Blue

Mark Hampton

Mark,

without wishing to divert your well focussed thread, I still have to wonder about your approach here. I'd like to know how similar or different it might be to work you do with inanimate objects with which you have no such emotional and intimate bonding. Do you happen to know?

Asher

Asher,

thanks for looking in and the supportive comments. will pick this up when I have a some time later.

cheers

Mark Hampton

Mark,

without wishing to divert your well focussed thread, I still have to wonder about your approach here. I'd like to know how similar or different it might be to work you do with inanimate objects with which you have no such emotional and intimate bonding. Do you happen to know?

Asher

Asher,

Its the same in some senses ... I come up with an idea and work out how to make it. the pictures follow the ideas that spawn from the original idea.

it can be harder with people as they provided their own feedback. the more used to working with you the less this becomes an issue with me.

cheers

Mark Hampton

20111030_5862_zps4b7f5989.jpg

red or blue - Deka