• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Vertical Full length Portraits: film or digital, just tell us how you lit it!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ben,

There's one photographer here who simply wont show serious pictures since honest or foolish critique might damage their business. I don't feel that pressure myself. I work from my heart and am focused on materializing ideas. I'm always on the lookout for doing effectively and efficiently. My pictures in this thread will be generally as shot. That allows fair critique that ultimately could help make my job less labor-intensive. I don't think folk are going to lose jobs because of critique. Still, it's a view some can legitimately hold. Openness really helps everyone including those of us who are too timid, (or even justifiably worried), to have open discussion.

Thanks for bring to OPF your valuable attitude.

Asher

Any more portraitists here?

I have a few older ones. I did not use strobe lighting but a reflector.

5759962757_c0224c4634_z.jpg