• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi I'm Benny.

Benny Angene

Hello, I'm Benny. I'm new here. I've been looking around a little bit and there seems to be some good information here.

I'm a Miami Wedding Photographer and I have been a photography lover since I first picked up a camera around the time I could learn to walk.

One of my photos is below, you can see more on my website if you want to. I love to hear what people have to say about my work as I'm always looking for ways to improve.

Holly-wood-beach.jpg

Talk to you later.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello, I'm Benny. I'm new here. I've been looking around a little bit and there seems to be some good information here.

I'm a Miami Wedding Photographer and I have been a photography lover since I first picked up a camera around the time I could learn to walk.

One of my photos is below, you can see more on my website if you want to. I love to hear what people have to say about my work as I'm always looking for ways to improve.

Holly-wood-beach.jpg

Talk to you later.

Benny,

This has it all - fun, romance and beauty! But it also has the magic ingredient and that's location! How many variations of that same view have you shot over the years. The bride's mother must adore you!

Asher

Benny Angene

Thanks for your comments, Asher. With a wedding on the beach I always try to include the ingredients you mentioned. It's so important for me to be relaxed and fun with my clients so that they will have the same disposition and then the naturalness flows so beautifully. When my work can make the client and their family, including the sentimental mothers cry, it is very fulfilling :)

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator

Holly-wood-beach.jpg

Talk to you later.

Hi Benn, seldom aboard OPF!

Your so bright image make me think of some images of "Paradise" (the one supposed to be up there)
Nice allegory!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This shot seems to[o] magical............too preppy or almost photo -shopped........

Pat,

What the photographer here has delivered is magic. But that what's the bride's mother paid for when she hired him in the first place.

Photoshop is normal to photography today, (once we accept that digital imagery may be called photography).

Asher