• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Advertising-shots: Kid with Bubbles!

Klaus Esser

pro member
Hi!

The kid is 35mm Nikon F5, light came completely from 3 Balcar-strobes of which one was attached to a Chimera softbox, one to a sun-lite-reflector and one with a narrow grid in the reflector.

DavidHumana.jpg

best, Klaus

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaus Esser

pro member
"For how many hors did that kiddo look at the bubbles? He looks a bit bored to me."

i think it was about 2 seconds . . he robbed over the carpet near lightspeed . . . :)

bst, Klaus

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Klaus
What is the puprose of the advertising shot, what is to be sold there? Bubbles ;-)

are the bubbles natural? I mean PS made or real?

Klaus Esser

pro member
Hi Klaus
What is the puprose of the advertising shot, what is to be sold there? Bubbles ;-)

are the bubbles natural? I mean PS made or real?

Hi Nic!

The shot was for "Humana" - that´s a Baby-Food brand here. The bubbles are all real - no composing at all. It was a two-side in several magazines. I can look for the print-version - but i have to scan it first.
This one is a transparency, scanned on a Nikon Coolscan.

best, Klaus

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Klaus

nice!
i think it was about 2 seconds . . he robbed over the carpet near lightspeed . . . :)
I guess the baby was quite difficult to catch! that's typically the kind of age that is very difficult, too old to stay quiet and to young to be able to understand what you want! Like a rocket!

Did you have an assistant, lying on the floor to spray the bubbles?

Last edited: