• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Panoramic! Weeee!

Brandon Jones

This is my first post to OPF and i really hope yall like it! if not tell me! and i will try to improve!

This is a panoramic view of part of my college campus.. shot with a Nikon 8.1 mega pixel CoolPix something or another.. i put all 13 shots together using photoshop

RiverCampusPanoramacopy.jpg

This is my first post to OPF and i really hope yall like it! if not tell me! and i will try to improve!

This is a panoramic view of part of my college campus.. shot with a Nikon 8.1 mega pixel CoolPix something or another.. i put all 13 shots together using photoshop

Hi Brandon, welcome to OPF.

Panoramas are fun, and they provide a good record for future reference. Do you know that you can view your 360 degree panorama interactively, e.g. with this Java applet ? Of course with a larger original it will be an even more interesting experience, but I understand that that image would be too large to post.

Bart