• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

PDF as distribution

Terry Lee

Hello all,

I have been a classic large format photographer for many years, my god was AA and I followed his techniques to the letter. I love a SG print dry mounted and matted in classic form...... Well that was perfectly fine, but last year I wanted to challenge myself, to expand my capabilities as an artist.

I have always loved the work Brooks Jensen has done, and my initial impressions with Piezography so impressed me I decided to jump into a new way of thinking, to expand my creative horizons. I created my first folio (using Piezo Epson printed prints) and first PDF version of that folio, both titled "Windows & Walls".

This old dog has new life, so much so two more folios are in production. I love the concept, mixing text with photos. I even spent two weeks shooting this fall specifically for a new folio. IF the weather will clear I will finish shooting for my fourth! I like to think of this new freedom as "beyond the frame". I also love being able to freely (ok,almost free :) distribute my work to my hundreds of friends and followers.

The pdf is about 10 Mb, too big to post but feel free to download a copy of the pdf from my website, it is free for the world to share.
http:// www.tleephotography.com/WWdownload.php

Comments, suggestions are all welcome. I am writing up a few tutorials on creating a pdf such as this using Scribus open source software, of course Lenswork has amazing tutorials on doing these as well. Happy to share my experiences and more!