• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Claris exhibition in China!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi guys
Now that it is official, I'm glad to share this info with OPFers…

Claris is proud to announce that a photo and video exhibition will be hosted by the 2012 Hainan Rendez-vous, April 5th to 8th in China.

The subject of this exhibition is "Lifestyle and onboard living yachts, super yachts and mega yachts".

Both in video and stills, the Claris exhibition will highlight and reveal the hidden face of yachting, the one that is taking place out of sight of the public.

This is an up-scale luxury lifestyle exhibition targeted to the emerging market in China.
Hainan Rendez vous pulls out all the stops for a one-of-a-kind celebration of glamour and luxury. It firmly established China as the world´s next leading luxury market and made the Hainan Rendez Vous the best event in China and Asia for the viewing and purchasing of exclusive high-end goods and properties.

Claris couldn´t miss this opportunity to show its work showcasing exceptional yachts...

More about Hainan Rendez-vous: www.hainanrendezvous.com

:-D)

Last edited:

Cem_Usakligil

Dear Nicolas,

This is great news and we are of course very proud of you. I am sure that your pictures and Romain's films will make a great impact on the visitors. Hopefully, new business deals will follow.

By now, it has become an annual tradition for Bart and me to visit you at Boot Messe in Dusseldorf. I am afraid that this time we may have to take a rain check, lol.

Amitiés,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

Of course we all want to be there with you to celebrate! Except for Anna Lee, most of us will have to toast you from afar. Will you have to design a whole new booth? We'd love to see what pictures you choose. For sure, the Yacht club is one of the most luxurious in the word. You will have no shortage of amenities. I think it has the Guiness book of records in spas!

Here's as taste of the wealth and opulence! For sure there are many opportunities for business. You might consider a mailing to Chinese Yachters and builders well ahead of the show.

Claris conquers another continent!

Asher

nicolas claris

Dear Nicolas,

This is great news and we are of course very proud of you. I am sure that your pictures and Romain's films will make a great impact on the visitors. Hopefully, new business deals will follow.

By now, it has become an annual tradition for Bart and me to visit you at Boot Messe in Dusseldorf. I am afraid that this time we may have to take a rain check, lol.

Amitiés,

Thank you Cem

Re Dusseldorf, I'll come again in 2012 but as a visitor (we'll be on the same level! LoL).
China's exhibition is where we put the main part of our promo budget …

Amitiés to you and Bart

nicolas claris

It's great, Claris! Can i have an opportunity to visit then, I'm living in China. Need a ticket? LoL

Bonjour Anna Lee
Depending of where you leave, I'm afraid that getting to Hainan may cost a lot more than the entrance fee! LoL!
China is a so large country!
If you really want to come, let me know so we can welcome you and be our guest.

Kind regards

nicolas claris

Asher, my dear friend
This time we don't have a booth, not even a stand but a whole real and large exhibition!
With numerous large prints and video screens…

Now, nothing related to the exhibition, just the pleasure to share a very recent photo I took and I do like:

VDST_1_45R5701.jpg

In Saint-Tropez, waiting for the wind, concentrating before the race…
Shot with a 500mm​

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Nicolas,
..Now, nothing related to the exhibition, just the pleasure to share a very recent photo I took and I do like:

VDST_1_45R5701.jpg

Shot with a 500mm​
This is simply amazing! Isn't this boat the Chrisco? Only she can be so mesmerizing with her hitech hull.

Asher Kelman

Bonjour Anna Lee
Depending of where you leave, I'm afraid that getting to Hainan may cost a lot more than the entrance fee! LoL!

Kind regards

Anna is just 2 hrs flight from the island! You will enjoy meeting her for sure! Now you have to give us the details so we can dream and maybe even plan too. No promise but I'd love to photograph in China. I've been wondering when I'm going to do that!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asher, my dear friend
This time we don't have a booth, not even a stand but a whole real and large exhibition!
With numerous large prints and video screens…

Congratulations Nicolas! That's so wonderful. We're all so proud of you!

Now, nothing related to the exhibition, just the pleasure to share a very recent photo I took and I do like:

VDST_1_45R5701.jpg

Shot with a 500mm​

This is once again magnificent. The size of the boat is given by the fact that about 12 folk just on the front of the deck and there's still room more! (I guess the girls have to wait at the Yacht club during the races!)

Asher

Anna Lee

Bonjour Anna Lee

Kind regards

Thanks Nicolas, it will cost about $180 by flight from where i live to Hainan, in most cases the airline tickets have discount. Maybe i will go there for a vacation at that time of next year and visit your exhibition, but i'm not sure now, LOL!

Anna is just 2 hrs flight from the island! You will enjoy meeting her for sure! Now you have to give us the details so we can dream and maybe even plan too. No promise but I'd love to photograph in China. I've been wondering when I'm going to do that!

Asher

Yes, 2 hours!

nicolas claris

Congratulations Nicolas! That's so wonderful. We're all so proud of you!

This is once again magnificent. The size of the boat is given by the fact that about 12 folk just on the front of the deck and there's still room more! (I guess the girls have to wait at the Yacht club during the races!)

Asher

Some infos : I have post several photos of this boat here in OPF!
It is a 1OO feet boat (30 metres)

Crew onboard that day were 22 including…4 women, parity is not on the way, but that very same day two other boats (though a bit smaller) were handled by feminine only crew…