Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Fashion - Glamour - Product - Advertising

Old April 3rd, 2017, 09:27 PM

Default Isabelle, Koh Kradan, Thailand

A few weeks ago my elder daughter came to visit me in Thailand and we went to one of the islands. Koh Kradan is in the south and not many people go there but the water is crystal clear and shallow for a few hundred metres. She wanted me to take some photos for her new swimwear collection she designed and is promoting online and on social media.

Here are some of the shots that came out of it. There are too many to share here.
Nikon D750, 24-120mm, 1:4, some fill in flash from the camera

1. emerging

2. reflecting

3. sitting

4. walking

thanks
Nigel
Old April 3rd, 2017, 10:25 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Nigel,

I have one son not married yet, (although he has a darling girlfriend). Still your daughter would be a great addition to any family. Exceptional grace and beauty and then an entrepreneuse too!!

Where did she get those looks?

I am impressed.

Now to the pictures. The water's reflections on her add a wonderful texture and sparkle. I like the compositions, each has flair, energy and charm, fitting for her beauty!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old April 4th, 2017, 06:10 AM

She's a stunner. Congratulations to you both. You've done very well by her with the images.
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:19 AM

Hi, Nigel,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Allan View Post
A few weeks ago my elder daughter came to visit me in Thailand and we went to one of the islands. Koh Kradan is in the south and not many people go there but the water is crystal clear and shallow for a few hundred metres. She wanted me to take some photos for her new swimwear collection she designed and is promoting online and on social media.
Exquisite model, wonderful costume (especially knowing its origin), beautiful shots. A treat overall. Congratulations to you on several fronts and best wishes to Isabelle.

Best regards,

Doug
Old April 4th, 2017, 12:34 PM

Old April 5th, 2017, 08:46 PM

Quote:
5. kneeling

I mistakenly removed the wrong photos from Photobucket and now I cannot edit the thread and put them back in...but by doing this 'quote' reply I can add the new URL
Old April 5th, 2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
6. Our taxi driver

This is to replace the photo I mistakenly removed from Photobucket
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
This looks like from a key scene in an "Art", Cannes award-winning movie, where she first appears and captures the attention of a wonderful young man.....but they are unreachable in mutually exclusive social worlds!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:15 PM

you have such insight, Asher
Old April 23rd, 2017, 12:06 AM

I can always repair links 4 U!

😇