Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Wedding and Event

Old August 12th, 2011, 10:27 PM

Default Small Austin Wedding (W Hotel)

These are from my 4th wedding as primary shooter. Some of you might recognize Melissa. She's one of my favorite models and has become a good friend. I was delighted to be able to shoot her wedding to Morgann. All shots taken at the W Hotel, downtown Austin TX. Shot mostly with Sigma 50 1.4 and on camera flash. I really wanted to work with OCF for the bride and groom portraits, but as weddings often go, everyone was late and we were pressed for time so I stuck with what I know.

CC is welcome. First some of the bride ...

Old August 12th, 2011, 10:32 PM

And a couple of the bride and groom ...