Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Digital Camera Discussion > Mirrorless Pro-Class Cameras with Interchangeable Lenses

Mirrorless Pro-Class Cameras with Interchangeable Lenses Sony A7, A7R and similar high end cameras that can serve as the sole cameras on Pro-event assignments.

Old September 5th, 2018, 07:14 AM

Question Canon EOS R mirrorless

I'm getting marketing info from Canon on their new EOS R mirrorless cameras. Aside from not being compatible with all my lenses (without adapters) and costing me more money, what are the significant advantages of these cameras?
Old September 5th, 2018, 08:01 AM

There is a useful review here:

https://www.engadget.com/2018/09/05/...orless-camera/

Bookmarks

Posting Rules