Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself How about you talk about you...

Old July 10th, 2013, 12:07 PM

Default Good to be here! Talking about captour | collaborative photo project

Hello all at OPF! I'm new here, yes. I'm a photographer and graphic designer living in Los Angeles. I recently launched a collaborative photo project called captour. I'm sending out disposable cameras to participants for them to document their lives; after they send them back and I process the film, I'm creating a photo book.

I'd appreciate some feedback and discussion. If you're interested in participating, visit Kick Starter or http://captour.us
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:19 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Great project Michael and fabulous first post. Talk about kickstart, you have are already out in good form!

Write me a PM and we'll meet in LA!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old September 19th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Sounds like a good kickstart......Home businesses or actions you do alone can test your skills and bouancey. It you relate to the process you can gain customers and status in the field. The field of photography would be a good begining. People apprecaitte good pictures and interesting ones..............