Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself How about you talk about you...

Old July 6th, 2017, 08:02 AM

Default Greetings from Kiev, Ukraine

Hello everyone!)
I need your SUPPORT FRIENDS!
We are making a project on kickstarter! We are a group of models, Retoucher and a talented photographer dedicated to showing strong women in real life and after placement in a new fantasy world - Part 2.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...al-life-part-2

My friend Alexandr Furdui makes AMAZING fantasy photos of amongst the most beautiful women in Kiev.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...al-life-part-2
So we create the project to revealing a natural beauty of models, who are posing for fantasy style photo pictures!

Women show themselves for what they are in real life, without the fantastic costumes and accessories, with minimal retouching.

You can then follow the changing the process of creating photo pictures to illustrate the mystical tale.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alexandrfurdui/fantasy-erotic-girls-in-real-life-part-2

Feel free to go and watch video or efantasy photos ( for free - there are a lot of photos in the description!)

If u like it - please support us!) We are collecting money for publishing book - Fantasy Fairy Tale with illustrations!
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:34 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Katerina,

Welcome and good luck on your creative group's adventure. Allow me to update you on attitudes to women here in the USA. It has become increasingly expected in our society to beware of the implied meaning of "packaging words" around your creative work.

Try to a avoid the words "erotic", "sexy" and even "girls". In our society, this vocabulary is more associated with sites that are focused on women as mere "objects" for sexual arousal. We don't deny or hide the erotic potential of humans. This is an important and successful attribute of our lives, after all!

So, yes, women are attractive and magnetic but today, we look up to woman who are not only alluring and lovely, but also, self-sufficient, independant, willful, strong, nurturing and yes, even at times, heroic.

It's important to be able to celebrate jointly the beauty of women, but with women as equal or better!

So this is why I love your work, transforming a girl posed on a plain simple background and placing her in a world of magic, mystery and threats, over which the heroine is ready to show her power, magic and mastery.

I wish you all good fortune!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.