Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself How about you talk about you...

Old January 5th, 2014, 11:35 AM

Default hello, from washington dc

hi, I'm souleye. I'm a photographer from senegal, w africa, based out of washington dc. I shoot primarily headshots. actors' headshots, business headshots and model photography. I can do other types of photography such as events and product but these are the areas that I specialize in. I'm quite new here and still feeling my way around. like I read 'how to post images' but when I go to my control panel I don't see any menu item that refers to pictures or albums. I look forward to networking with you all.
Old January 5th, 2014, 11:52 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Bienvenu, Souleye!

We're a diverse group of photographers and we're happy to have another photographer bring his own unique experience to our small community. Our interest is in sharing our own personal journeys with and through photography.

As to posting, get a free online hosting account and then just ut the URL of the image between [IMG] and [/IMG] and it will appear. Beyond that you can center the image, add space around it and give a title as you wish.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.