Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself How about you talk about you...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:19 AM
James Jick James Jick is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 6
Default Hello All member and admin

Hello All member and admin,

I am new here and I am professional photographer of kids,newborns babies and family


Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:44 AM
Tom dinning Tom dinning is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Darwin NT Australia
Posts: 2,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Jick View Post
Hello All member and admin,

I am new here and I am professional photographer of kids,newborns babies and family


Thanks
Welcome James.
I'm wondering what wrongs you committed in your previous life to land you in such a profession.
Let me know so I don't end up in the same predicament.
Meanwhile, post some shots (babies if you have to) and we'll cast a critical eye over them. We are a diverse lot with equally diverse opinions and skills. Your opinions and skills will be welcome here.
You might care to tell us a bit about yourself as well, otherwise we'll most likely make something up you don't like.

Your new best friend, Tom
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:48 AM
Tom dinning Tom dinning is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Darwin NT Australia
Posts: 2,088
Default

Oops!
I clicked on the links for James. My virus protection software went crazy. Looks like we might have a Trojan on the loose.
I new I couldn't trust a baby photographer from Delhi.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old March 28th, 2016, 05:39 AM
James Jick James Jick is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom dinning View Post
Oops!
I clicked on the links for James. My virus protection software went crazy. Looks like we might have a Trojan on the loose.
I new I couldn't trust a baby photographer from Delhi.
I think you need to change your virus protection software.because it is cheap and without licence
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old March 28th, 2016, 05:43 AM
James Jick James Jick is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom dinning View Post
Welcome James.
I'm wondering what wrongs you committed in your previous life to land you in such a profession.
Let me know so I don't end up in the same predicament.
Meanwhile, post some shots (babies if you have to) and we'll cast a critical eye over them. We are a diverse lot with equally diverse opinions and skills. Your opinions and skills will be welcome here.
You might care to tell us a bit about yourself as well, otherwise we'll most likely make something up you don't like.

Your new best friend, Tom
I no need to poof my profession.Because it's in my blood



Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old March 28th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Asher Kelman Asher Kelman is offline
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 34,396
Default

James,

I love your spirit. I adore the family warmth in your pictures!








There are concerns, however in the public record from your IP address 122.176.12.245.

See are some examples












So do you run a mail server?

Why not tell us what "swift optimizer" does and "bundle of joy" represent.

I am open to an explanation.

Meanwhile, our software has automatically placed your IP address on probation pending clarification. Please do not see this as some condemnation, but we do need to protect the forum. You do have access to posting. We want to be welcoming and have some strong commitment to diversity. Your links however are temporarily removed pending sorting out these troubling issues of security.

Asher
__________________
Follow us on Twitter at @opfweb

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old March 28th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Asher Kelman Asher Kelman is offline
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 34,396
Default

It would be a treasure for us to have a working photographer from India. So, James, you have an opportunity to be welcomed and valued.

Asher
__________________
Follow us on Twitter at @opfweb

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:32 AM.


Posting images or text grants license to OPF, yet of such remain with its creator. Still, all assembled discussion 2006-2017 Asher Kelman (all rights reserved) Posts with new theme or unusual image might be moved/copied to a new thread!