Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself How about you talk about you...

Old December 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM

Default CT Wedding and Boudoir Photographer

Hello everyone! Happy to meet you all!

I'm a very passionate photographer, I love learning AND teaching photography to anyone who is interested. Hopefully, I can get enough photography talk out of my system on this forum so people in real life and I have things to talk about, lol.

I do photography full time. I'm part of a husband and wife team in Connecticut. It is a two part business.

Chris and Becca Photography is our primary website and is mostly focused on our weddings and travels.

A newer exciting project is Chris and Becca Boudoir our boudoir website. While we had been photographing boudoir for much longer we only recently created it, its own website and have been giving it much more attention recently.

I'm always happy to talk photography, the business of photography, and the growth and benefits of boudoir photography.

Happy chatting!
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:06 PM

Hi, Chris,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nelson View Post
Hello everyone! Happy to meet you all!
Quote:
I'm a very passionate photographer, I love learning AND teaching photography to anyone who is interested. Hopefully, I can get enough photography talk out of my system on this forum so people in real life and I have things to talk about, lol.

I do photography full time. I'm part of a husband and wife team in Connecticut. It is a two part business.

Chris and Becca Photography is our primary website and is mostly focused on our weddings and travels.

A newer exciting project is Chris and Becca Boudoir our boudoir website. While we had been photographing boudoir for much longer we only recently created it, its own website and have been giving it much more attention recently.
What a lovely Web site. Nice aesthetically, very informative, easy to get around. I'll look at the other one next.

Best regards,

Doug