Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Uptown: Explore at your risk! Beware! You hold OPF harmless by you participation! > Buy and Sell Photo Equipment: Excess gear by participating members. Pictures please!

Buy and Sell Photo Equipment: Excess gear by participating members. Pictures please! ITEMS FROM NON-CONTRIBUTORS ARE DELETED.

Old July 8th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Inactive

Default 5X14 Chamonix 6 holders & film for your first 100 pictures!

I've decided to sell my beautiful Chamonix 5X14. 5X14???? you ask!

There is a page with pictures of the camera here.

There is a page with pictures from the camera here.

As far as I know this is the only 5X14 camera in existence. Made special for me, it's simply gorgeous. The 6 holders are finished like my Chickering Grand piano.

I'll include 120 feet of 5 inch aerial recon Panatomic X film. Enough for your first hundred or so pictures. The aerial Pan X is the most awesome film I've ever found for doing Platinum / Palladium!

Camera, holders, NO LENS or reducing board like shown in the pictures. It uses Kodak 2D 6X6 boards. Package Deal is $3650. No PayPal on this unless you pay the fees. You pay shipping. Hurry before I change my mind! I get real flaky when the big guns come out.

jimgalli@lnett.com

[url]http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com[/url]
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:13 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Jim,

This is one amazing camera! I can't think it's even moral for you to sell it! I have just started to work with my 8x10 Chamonix and my jaw dropped when I saw this beautiful camera is up for sale.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post
Jim,

This is one amazing camera! I can't think it's even moral for you to sell it! I have just started to work with my 8x10 Chamonix and my jaw dropped when I saw this beautiful camera is up for sale.

Asher
You dhould buy it and become a collector. 5X14 platinum would be awesone. I'll be surprised if it sells and not very disappointed if it does not.

[url]http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com[/url]