Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Uptown: Explore at your risk! Beware! You hold OPF harmless by you participation! > Buy and Sell Photo Equipment: Excess gear by participating members. Pictures please!

Buy and Sell Photo Equipment: Excess gear by participating members. Pictures please! ITEMS FROM NON-CONTRIBUTORS ARE DELETED.

Old September 1st, 2018, 06:09 PM

Default Wee 45mm Petzval 4 Ur DSLR! or Micro 4/3 Camera

It's in toasty condition. Battered might be a good word. But it can sure make awesome pics when held in front of a DSLR.

I'll load a few images made with it to give you an idea.

That's just a smattering. I loaded a page with over 20 images done with this today. Go have a look.

Those were done by hand holding the lens in front of the camera. Think what could be done with a proper focusing mount

My price for this rare little beat up jewel is $225 shipped in USA

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com