• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Have a seat...

Cem_Usakligil

f35961.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Wonderful Michael. Also two birds in the frame! Mine has actually 4 birds but two are predominant at web size.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

I had a similar idea some time ago - winter edition:

Well, Guys, I must admit this is magnetic and so open to metaphoric interpretation. What happened to the folks who owned each chair?

So I am going to throw a chair in my pool and before my wife returns and see if I can join this small club! I don't expect to match the stark experiences above, but at least it has gotten my juices flowing this afternoon!

Asher

Robert Watcher

This was my effort at a plastic lawn chair shot - - - but with a different motivation.

I was documenting a nearby town that was absolutely destroyed by a tornado the day before. The chair sitting under the massive uprooted tree trunk, for me gave perspective to the gravity of the damage - impact on each persons basic pleasures - as well as potential for loss of life:

321359_140739279353062_5186112_n.jpg