• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Music and one more portrait

Michael Nagel

A few days ago I listened traditional Bavarian music, enjoyed her play at the harp and had the occasion for this portrait:

No staging, no directing, just observing, compose and wait.

It was the same day also for this portrait.

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A few days ago I listened traditional Bavarian music, enjoyed her play at the harp and had the occasion for this portrait:

Michael,

Interesting that the asymmetry, with the lady set to the left and essentially open space in front of her, conjures a sense of her openness. I like this and it's unpretentiousness.

Simple, well seen but providing depth.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Michael,

Precious, both the subject and the image.

I agree with Asher's comment on the very nice framing.

Best regards,

Doug

fahim mohammed

What a graceful portrait, of a graceful lady Michael.

One of your best works that I have seen.
Bravo!!

Take care.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

Asher, Doug, Antonio, Fahim,

Thank you!

I will continue both ways though the non-staged portraits will have a bigger focus for the moment.

Hopefully I will get a few more permissions to show these.

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Michael,

Take more and then we will get a steady flow! This is fresh and honest photography that carries a person's nature and sprit!

Not that posed and formal is not wonderful too, but this is a part of photography that shares intimacy.

Asher