• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

photographer

1. sajephotography

Looking for Best Photographer New Jersey

Finding a the right photographer for your big day should be a fun and exciting experience. It will help if you're armed with some insight on photography and common questions to ask. As a professional photographer in New Jersey with over 16 years of experience, I've met with many potential...
  2. Nick Straub

Hi there, Nick from Anorda Photography here...

Anorda Photography is a husband and wife wedding photography team that are passionate about preserving memories for generations to come. Sam and Nick strive to build true friendships with each of their couples because they feel as though it is the only way to genuinely capture a couple’s love...
  3. R

Getting into Wildlife Photography

Hi all, I hope this isn't too much of a tiresome question (I did a search and couldn't find a post that properly answered my question). I've been looking at getting into wildlife photography, with an emphasis on bird photography and plan on taking it seriously. As an undergraduate zoologist who...
  4. M

Professional photographer logo for you!!!!

Hello, Are you an amateur or professional photographer? You must deserve a logo that expresses you and your great and elegant work I will design a professional and simple photography logo design for you For this, I believe, but I am sure that this service is very excellent for you Why...
  5. Dr Klaus Schmitt

My photographer friend Gregor

6. B

Professional Photography Training with Brett Harkness

Hi photographers in the making. I have been a professional photographer in the UK now for over 10 years, previously working in the USA in Miami. I currently run group and 1-2-1 training courses in wedding, family shoot, commercial, fashion and travel photography. These courses are based across...
  7. B

A Thousand Ships

I spent a little time shooting with one of my favorite workshop models at our last Weekend with the Masters Workshop which was Feb 26-28th. These were shot at ISO 800 in ambient light in an upstairs bathroom. A significant departure in style for myself but the light was just so nice in the...
  8. I

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Swedish perspective

Hello! Have a look at Swedish photographer Ingemar Edfalk´s work. Updates every day: http://bildburen.blogspot.com/ Regards...