• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

bee

1. Jerome Marot

Bees.

Just a few pictures of bees I took yesterday. Spring is coming!
  2. M

The spring arrived

Finally the winter finished here in France. The spring is here now and I took the chance to take some macro pictures. foto 01 (1/640, f5.2 ISO 100 108mm) foto 02 (1/800 f4.2 ISO 100 70.3mm) foto 03 (1/640 f4.0 ISO 100 17.2 mm) foto 04 1/1000 f5.6 ISO 100 4.5mm See you soon.
  3. S

Helpful Hints/D.I.Y.: Bumbling About

Asher has asked me why I have not posted terribly many images recently, and the primary reasons are that I picked up a rescue dog last year , came up with a severe allergic reaction to a wasp sting, and I have been gardening (a 5 year diversion to get better photo opportunities which has also...