• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

beginner

1. J

Hello community

Hello guys, I'm Jeremy from London. I'm developer and enjoy photography and music. I currently have a Fujifilm Finepix SL300 and I'd like to upgrade to a DSLR. I've been looking at Nikon's and Canons and have decided that my budget is around £500 pounds for everything including the lenses. Can...
  2. J

Olympus releases the OMD E-M10 this week. I'm in. What lenses make the best start?

Hi all! Let's talk about lenses. Just consider my query a kickoff, and consider yourself invited to take the conversation wherever you want to! I'm new and joining the forums with the encouragement of Senior Member Rachel Foster, due to my enthusiasm for the new Olympus OM-D E-M10. Olympus...
  3. K

Nikon D40 as a beginner camera?

I have a Nikon D40 with an 18-55mm lens (standard) and also a wide angle lens to fit. Im still a very amerture photograpgher and really consider myself as a hobbyiest right now. But I would love to start my own photography business in the future. Right now I am just doing trial and errors shots...