• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

dark

1. Tom dinning

Dark moments.

For those who know me well, they will recognise my entry into the darker side of my brain, if there is such a place. For me it’s easy. Sleep, death wish, verbally aggressive, solitary. It shows in my photographs. Not so much in the taking but certainly in the processing. Once, my psychotic...
  2. Tom dinning

Dark places.

They’re not pretty, by any means. They’re not meant to be. They are the places I go often enough. They are a reminder of what there can be other than contentment, happiness and beauty. We need to be able to live with both.
  3. M

Leaves Part III

A darker feel for these leaves. A bit of Yin to balance out the Yang. [/image] Swordfish ©Maggie Terlecki 2014