• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

leaves

1. Robert Watcher

Sticks Thorns & Leaves

Sticks Thorns & Leaves
  2. James Lemon

Nothing is Wasted

Nothing is wasted, and what might be the discards of one living thing are the nutrients of another
  3. M

Leaves Part VII

Here is another one from the shoot; I think I may be able to pull one or two more out in the next couple days -- no promises though. Here, they are standing up in somewhat of a pyramidal shape. A Trinity of Leaves - © Maggie Terlecki 2014
  4. M

Leaves Part VI

This is quite cropped but I could see it in my head being very wide like a panorama. I couldn't think of a good name so if anyone has any great ideas, I would appreciate hearing them. Unnamed for the moment :-P ©Maggie Terlecki 2014
  5. M

Leaves Part V

Simply a trio of leaves - I hope you enjoy them. Trio Foliorum - ©Maggie Terlecki 2014
  6. M

Leaves Part IV

Yes, more leaves; hope you are not all too bored with them. I wanted to try something a bit different with the so I dyed a few this weekend in shades of pink, red and maroon. I have a few examples to share today; there may be more in the future. I hope you enjoy them. I'm putting them in...
  7. M

Leaves Part III

A darker feel for these leaves. A bit of Yin to balance out the Yang. [/image] Swordfish ©Maggie Terlecki 2014
  8. M

Leaves

I'm currently doing a series of images with leaves. Hope you enjoy them as I will update this thread with more of them. :-)