• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

lens

1. Chris Calohan

Super WA Zoom

AF-S 14-24 Nikkor 1:2.8G ED Includes a Hard Case and Soft Bag. Used at B&H is $1,275.50. Sell for $850.00 FIRM PayPal, Continental USA only, Buyer pays shipping:
  2. S

(1) Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24 f2.8G ED lens

(1) Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24 f2.8G ED lens Price: $950.00 US Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: FedEx - in excellent condition - a minor dust flecks in the lens itself - all included original packaging and accessories. price is...
  3. L

Canon 70-200mm trouble

Hello. I purchased a used Canon 70-200mm L lens last year to photograph local sports. This lens is famously popular and there are numerous beautiful photos online showing off its abilities so I thought I was incredibly lucky to find this on Craigslist for $900. However, I'm unhappy with my...
  4. J

Olympus releases the OMD E-M10 this week. I'm in. What lenses make the best start?

Hi all! Let's talk about lenses. Just consider my query a kickoff, and consider yourself invited to take the conversation wherever you want to! I'm new and joining the forums with the encouragement of Senior Member Rachel Foster, due to my enthusiasm for the new Olympus OM-D E-M10. Olympus...
  5. D

Galapagos Trip

I will be going to the Galapagos for six days in January 2015. I have an older Nikon D60 and a newer Nikon D5200. I am going to take both of those, but I am having trouble deciding on which lens to take. I have a Sigma 10-20mm wide angle and a Nikon 35mm 1.8. I am considering buying a Nikon...
  6. B

Lens Micro-Adjustment - Review/ tutorial

I just put together a short review of various methods of camera/lens micro-adjustment. All of these methods have been written about on the net. What I tried to do is put them all together in one blog post. http://www.bobkeenanphoto.com/blog/ This article is more for people who have never done...