• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

lenses

1. H

AstrHori

This is an advertisement: On September 23, AstrHori announced the official launch of the 55mm f/5.6 medium format lens. This lens is specially designed for 100MP medium format mirrorless cameras, and is suitable for Fuji GFX medium format cameras. The price is only $329. Are you interested?
  2. Mike (Petrochemist) Kanssen

Why no posts?

I'm amazed to find absolutely no posts in the lenses section, surely most photographers use them for every shot & they make a huge difference to the results! A large part of my photography is exploring what I can do with adapted lenses - the answer MAY be nothing much, but that's usually down to...
  3. H

Lens

I'd love your comments. I'm considering getting a new "general purpose" lens. The two lenses shown here are similar, (same focal length - same speed), but there a $1000 difference in price. Any comments on the justification for the extra $1000...