• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

nude

1. Asher Kelman

Bed with Roses

The woman who runs a local icecream star asked a friend of mine who could photograph her daughter with her friend. I was delighted to experiment with a red sheet and roses! Asher Kelman: “Nudes with Roses”
  2. Tim Dolan (Longwatcher)

Some images from my latest art project shoot

So a mix of nudes and not so much, the primary goal was to capture a vision if you will of an air elemental Witch Goddess and then a water Elemental Witch Goddess, Over time I have a total of 12 elementals to shoot as a calendar set. The plan is to shoot each outfit with two different models...
  3. John Miller

Nude in Tunnel

One of my favorite models to work with poses nude in a highway tunnel from last Sunday morning. Technie Note: This was shot using a Nikon D3S and a Nikon 80-200 AFS zoom and a set of Norman 200Bs
  4. Will Thompson

You know she is nude but you can’t prove it!

Looks like a small inqusive child looking into a lens! Comments welcome!
  5. John Miller

B/W Nude Model

Here's a female model posing in her bedroom in a Bed and Breakfast. What a great model too. Technie note: This was shot using a film Pentax 645 on Tri-X film using Dynanite strobes.
  6. Asher Kelman

A Muse Visits! Juliet

Juliet is an experience professional and she worked her way though my studio and adjacent rooms finding places to pose. Let me start with her by the glass blocks and Southern light. Asher Kelman: Nude & Airborne Scarf Asher
  7. Asher Kelman

NSFW Saerlaith & Claudia

I had a request from a friend to photograph the daughter of a lady with an icecream store. I was totally taken by the extraordinary comfort and bonding between these two young woman! Asher Kelman: “Safety” Fuji GFX 50S 32-64 mm WR Godox AD400 Strobes Mola Setti main light front behind camera...
  8. Will Thompson

NSFW I love pink polkadots!

9. Will Thompson

NSFW Things are looking up!

10. Will Thompson

A nude safe for work!

11. Tim Dolan (Longwatcher)

Some thoughts on Nudes at beach

I attempted this once before with different pictures (same shoot) and it failed to post apparently, so I am trying again. For Trivia: Model is Stathena who is currently in San Francisco area of California, although she travels occasionally these days. Lovely and wonderful art model. Nothing...
  12. Asher Kelman

A Muse Visits! Olive in Afternoon Light

Asher Kelman: “Olive”, Monochrome #1 Fuji GFX 50s Fujinon 32-64mm Asher Kelman: “Olive”, Monochrome #2 (With a Red Nail) Fuji GFX 50s Fujinon 32-64mm Asher
  13. Tim Dolan (Longwatcher)

NSFW A couple more nudes from a few years back when I was shooting more regularly.

Title: Desolation Title: Together Models are Jordana and Hannah Perez Taken with a Canon 1DsmkIII and a 70-200/2.8 on a lightly overcast day And technically Guerrilla Art Nudes, we had to duck and cover for one spec op boat (literally a special ops training facility is up river from that beach...
  14. J

Digital montage .. nude

Hello all, I've been having a bash at the digital montage caper over the past year or so, I'm an autodidact so it sort of comes and goes, I do a pic get so far think about it and then do another one using what I have found out making the previous one. Cheers - Jim [edit] deleted original...
  15. A

Nude by the ocean

16. A

Tess, nude model, chasing a red ball (NSFW)

Tess, nude model, chasing a red ball (NSFW) Lighting Main light: 550WS 84" umbrella box, front, left, slightly above Back light: 300WS 84" silver umbrella, back, right, slightly above Hair light:100WS 40-deg grid, above and behind on boom arm Settings f/8. 1/200 sec. 33mm focal length; ISO...
  17. A

Xmas surprise (nude)

Key light: 54” softbox. Fill light: 48 inch reflector. Background lights: four 48” umbrellas. Post-processing: levels, tones, cleanup of background, symmetry of background. Model: Stephanie. Happy holidays everyone!
  18. A

A couple of Narzahni, (nude)

A couple of Narzahni, (nude) C&C welcome Image #1: Two lights: large softbox as background, gridded spot on lower body Image #2: Serendipitous shot with setup intended for upright pose. Four lights: gridded beauty dish aimed where face would be (probably missing her almost entirely); small...
  19. A

Cowgirl shoot with Ann (Nude/NSFW)

20. A

Arabella nude, background lights only (NSFW)

A couple of shots showing a setup of gelled background lights And for comparison: