• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

retouch

1. G

Macro Beauty retouch

Hey guys! here is in image I recently retouhced for a photographer... Let me know what you guys think :) I made speed video of me retouching it on youtube. You can check that out here if you like :http://youtu.be/hdx6gbj75UQ here you can see before and after hover over...
  2. S

Retouching - Wanting some feedback, Can you help?

Hi there I have just joined OPF and really enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have just begun to take my professional retouching into the freelance realm. Any feedback/advice you can offer me will be really valued as I am really passionate about retouching and want to produce the best...
  3. S

7 Most used Techniques for Skin Retouching

Here is a 7 skin retouching techniques they are almost close in results , but some retouchers Prefer to use just one tool of them for many reasons .. We are gonna show its results , and learn how to use each one 1. Smudge tool : How to use : 1. Select the smudge tool , make it's...