• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

tree

1. M

My World: Tree silhouette

Baum-abends
  2. Chris Calohan

To Everything, There is a Season...

3. T

Old Cottonwood

Features in a long-familiar landscape can almost assume a personality with the passage of years. Given enough time a sense of intimacy can arise with a fence post, a boulder, or any old object along the trail. Such is the case with this old cottonwood in a nearby prairie remnant. Every passing...
  4. Chris Calohan

Looking Up

Infrared R72 Filter, f/9, ISO 100, 30 Sec
  5. P

Man On Phone and Ficus Tree

In Parque De Los Perros, Cali, Colombia
  6. Don Ferguson Jr.

Woodie Hen in Tree

I love seeing Wood Ducks perching in trees. Don
  7. Don Ferguson Jr.

Wood Ducks Perched In Tree

Woodies, you are not supposed to see me. Don
  8. Chris Calohan

Last Apple Standing

Last Apple Standing Chris Calohan
  9. A

Street Color Jacaranda

A nice old tree in Grafton
  10. D

The Claw

The Claw Without my explicit intent, much of my focus over the past year has been on anthropomorphising trees. The above is my latest venture down this avenue. When I have enough of them, I'm thinking of perhaps arranging them together in an exhibition, but of course, since I don't actively...
  11. Cem_Usakligil

The root of all evil?

Please let me have your C&C as usual. Thx. :-) The Root of All Evil: Cheers,