• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

workshop

1. J

News: Julian Knight runs Fashion/Glamour/Advertising holiday workshops in Malta

Want to get started at fashion photography or improve your existing skills? How about doing this while on an island holiday in the heart of the Mediterranean sea? British photographer Julian Knight has just the right solution. Back in the UK, Julian shot and art directed campaigns for major...
  2. D

Costa Rica Photography Workshop: April 27 - May 7, 2012

I have just completed arrangements for my 2012 Photography adventure to Costa Rica, which will take place April 27 - May 7, 2012. We will be traveling to both the Caribbean and Pacific coasts, as well as some excellent locations inbetween. I have included some of the most productive spots from...
  3. S

April Workshop in NY/NJ - Eastwood & Pasha's Big Double Event

April 17th and 18th, Mr. Stephen Eastwood ( www.StephenEastwood.com ) and Pasha ( http://www.modelmayhem.com/683399 ) are putting on our "Big Double Event". each day will begin with a two hour lighting session by Stephen, immediately followed by the third installment of Pasha's Shootout...
  4. D

Critique desired: "Softer" Nudes

my photo contribution for this day. best from europe, dan #1 - Klara #2 - Brenda #3 - Eliska
  5. D

Glamour Shoot & BHS

A sample for this day. best, dan #1 #2
  6. D

Group Workshop: "Glamour & Nude Photography" in Prague, Czech Republic / Feb. 2010

Group Workshop: "Glamour & Nude Photography" in Prague, Czech Republic / Feb. 2010 Group Workshop: "Glamour & Nude Photography" / 20.2 & 21.2010 The workshop is designed to accommodate all skill levels. You will be shooting under studio lighting conditions. We generally like to start our...