• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

nyc

1. S

Sunrise on the Metropolis

01/01/2021 sunrise looking towards Manhattan. hopefully a better start to this new yearnew year.
  2. S

Walking along the Highline (building crossover)

the Highline is an elevated park in NYC made from an overhead railway run on the west side. one of the top visited places too. as you walk downtown through the park you get to look down streets from a slightly different perspective
  3. A

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: AlexisTia Foto enthusiast

Hey Fotogs, My name is Alexis and I'm from Rancho Bernardo (4s ranch) area in San Diego, CA. I love film and digital and black and white photography. Wide Angle lenses make me happy and so does shallow depth of field in many cases! I posted some info on a travel photography course at San Diego...
  4. A

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: San Diego City College Photography Course - NEW YORK CITY - Summer 2009

Hey Foto Dorks, Travelers, etc! San Diego City College have a travel-photography course going to NYC this summer 2009! We have a facebook group: Eurofoto/Cityfoto San Diego City College and A SITE http://eurofoto.info/ for news/updates/applications/etc. DATES ARE JUNE 3-10 so check it out...
  5. Cem_Usakligil

A vertical pano of a New York City Street

Hi, I have decided to spend some quality time with the pictures I took last summer in USA ;-) Here is a vertical pano of a NYC street I took. It consists of 15 individual images, handheld, single row. Camera 40D, lens 17-40mm, f/8. Stitching done in PTGUI Pro using equirectangular...
  6. R

NYC - The Twin Towers before 9/11

Hi everyone, This was a picture I took in the summer of 1974 when visiting NYC from my home country of Holland with my new Asahi Pentax Spotmatic F. If I remember correctly with a SMC 105 mm Takumar lens, at f 5.6 shutterspeed 1/125 from the Staten Island Ferry sailing towards the southern...