• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

trees

1. A

Trees and rocks

2. A

River red gums

3. Asher Kelman

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept Fabulous Trees!

Right now our nearby Holmby Park is wonderfully colored with roses and other flowers. But in the center of the open lawn is a colorful tree some 25 ft high with pink blossom, thr Crepe Myrtle! Asher Kelman: “Crepe Myrtle in Holmby Park” Post your best art photography work of trees that you...
  4. Robert Watcher

THE TREE

A light birch tree stood out in the forest
  5. Asher Kelman

Looking up tree trunks!

In my street there are many trees! I have gotten to appreciate their texture, flaws on coverage with bark and healed scars. I find them to be stalwart figures like knights keeping us secure and giving us abundant shade and fresh oxygen to breath.
  6. Chris Calohan

f/Stop Photo Competition

While it may not bring a smile to your faces, though I hope it will, it made me happy last night to take Best of Show and a second place in Landscape. As well, I got a great Purchase Prize Award. Best of Show Second Place - Landscape Purchase Prize Award
  7. P

No Bucket Trucks...

...here in Colombia for tree cutters. Guy just climbs up a rope hand over hand and goes to work on the limbs toppling the tree chunk by chunk. This was a Croton sp. tree in front of my house that was very old, losing big limbs and in poor condition. Here in this department of Colombia property...
  8. Chris Calohan

Rework, Bright Sunshiny Day

9. Chris Calohan

It Was a Bright, Bright Sunshiny Day

10. A

Foliage textures

11. Antonio Correia

Forest

six images
  12. M

Happy To Be Here

Helloooo, Very happy to have found this forum as this seems to be somewhere where there are people with the same interests as me. I am very into capturing the 'is-ness' of things - such a lovely phrase - explains everything! Often my photographs have no other meaning other than the is-ness of...