• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

wedding

1. Robert Watcher

It’s wonderful shooting from the sidelines

Anne and I had the special privilege of experiencing the wedding of our grandson Mason, to Elise - this past Friday evening. A pro photographer was hired to capture the events of the day as well as formal portraits. So I got to just sit back and grab a few snapshots, without being a spectacle...
  2. Paul Iddon

I don't do weddings - however...

I was a guest at the civil wedding of my niece (I think she is - I lose track of the relatives...) who married her partner on Friday. I don't do people - especially weddings! They did of course have a professional wedding photographer there to record the whole event but I took my camera and...
  3. Nick Straub

Hi there, Nick from Anorda Photography here...

Anorda Photography is a husband and wife wedding photography team that are passionate about preserving memories for generations to come. Sam and Nick strive to build true friendships with each of their couples because they feel as though it is the only way to genuinely capture a couple’s love...
  4. Per Ellström

Selfie Wedding

I finally found my partner, by looking inside. Nice with natural shared opinions and very few changes to an already accepted lifestyle. Music was made by another person inside me =) , Wade Birdie Johnson, and he put it on youTube.
  5. J

Second shooter

What is the best way to find out if photographers need a second shooter for a wedding? I have done some event photography before and I would like to try my hand as a second shooter at a wedding, but I am not sure the best way to advertise myself. Should I find websites of wedding photographers...
  6. S

Hello from the Lowcountry

I though I would drop by and introduce myself. My name is Scott Hansen and I currently live in Beaufort, SC. I'm a former Combat Photographer for the United States Marine Corps. I consider myself more of an artistic photographer, but I enjoy shooting portraits, weddings, and other events...
  7. J

Wedding Photog in Cartagena, Colombia?

May be a long shot, but does anyone have recommendations for a wedding photographer in Cartagena, Colombia? I am looking for someone local as flying someone out there would exceed the budget. Yes, I've already Googled and only came up with one decent result. Thanks in advance.
  8. M

Ta-DA!

(WRT Digital Underground) A-ight! Stop whatcha doin' 'cause I'm about to ruin the image and the style that ya used to. I look funny but yo I'm makin' money see so yo world I hope you're ready for me. Now gather round I'm the new fool in town and my sound's laid down by the Underground. I drink...