• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

landscape

1. Robert Watcher

Vines on Textured Walls

Vines on Textured Walls in beautiful Elora Ontario
  2. Asher Kelman

Digital Processing Issues and Fixes: An amazing Photography Bundle supporting Children’s Charities

Just for a few days, here’s access to a fabulous bargain of many brilliant useful training videos from Landscapes to Portrait poses and lighting to great filters for a great unique finish to your photos. This is organized by Matt Granger, the portrait and figure photographer and...
  3. Chris Calohan

Light Dancing

Nikon D500, 17-35mm @f/8, 10 sec, Hoya 720 nano IR filter, ISO 200
  4. P

Travelog: Photographs in the "Blue Hour"

Per Wikipedia: "The blue hour is the period of twilight... where there is neither full daylight nor complete darkness. The time is considered special because of the quality of the light". You guys all know that, but in some ways to me it is even more special than the golden hour. Well here are...
  5. James Lemon

Ranch Country

6. Vijay Mathew

Walking in the palace gardens

Hill Palace, Kochi
  7. Vijay Mathew

Farmlands of Kerala

Paddy and coconut cultivation in Kuttanad, an area lying below sea level. Farming is done on land reclaimed from a nearby lake. Pineapple farms, Pathanamthitta district
  8. P

Sugar Cane

9. Chris Calohan

Island in the Mist

10. fahim mohammed

My World: Answering the call!!

11. Jarmo Juntunen

Pitkäkoski, Finland

Hi guys! I hope everyone's fine despite the horrible year of '20! I myself have been absent from this forum and many others due to a work assignment that took me abroad for a while. So, without further ado, here's one from yesterday. I should be colder up here this time of the year, but at least...
  12. Chris Calohan

It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...

13. fahim mohammed

My World: The green green fields of...

In this case not the green green fields of home ( Tom Jones, if you are old enough! ) but in Asia. From the archives.
  14. fahim mohammed

My World: Where three mountain ranges meet!!

The Himalayas, the Karakoram, and the Hindu Kush. No mountain peak depicted is less than 5000 meters. Not far away, there were some military incidents reported between the PRC and India. One of the Old Silk Routes traverses this geographical location... Fuji X-T3, XF 18-55. Baltistan...
  15. fahim mohammed

My World: Cold!!

X-T3, 18-55mm, Antartica. Archives.
  16. fahim mohammed

Autumn

Leica M8, ZM 50/1.5, Zurich. Archives.
  17. James Lemon

Rare Sighting

18. fahim mohammed

My World: The 7th Continent.

Stay safe. Stay well.
  19. P

Isolated

How would you like to live here? You would have a long seep walk to get anywhere. It is an Indian home in the Andes mountains. They often like to live far away from the rest of the Colombian population. It is notable that unlike other Colombians they don't clear large swaths around their homes...
  20. Tom dinning

Would you?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-06/carnarvon-gorge-national-park-visitors-jumping-safety-fences/11632022