• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

studio

1. Jarmo Juntunen

Girl in red

Me and Laura (my daughter, for those who don't know) tried a couple of new ideas at the studio.
  2. Jarmo Juntunen

A Merrier Christmas

So I posted a Christmas-themed thread here: https://openphotographyforums.com/forums/threads/merry-effing-xmas.26028/#post-213963 I wanted to post this one under the same section but ran into some obscure server problems and had to come to this section, instead. Meet Ms Eveliina Eevu Heikkilä...
  3. Doug Kerr

Studio 4x4+

As some of you know, about a year ago, Carla's youngest son, Larry, and his wife Nona (and their puppy, Foxy) came to live with us here in Alamogordo, in southern New Mexico. Larry was then a few years out of the US Army, where he served for 26 years, the last 23 of them with various army bands...
  4. Will Thompson

You know she is nude but you can’t prove it!

Looks like a small inqusive child looking into a lens! Comments welcome!
  5. Will Thompson

Yet another new toy, 1200 WS Ring light with 1200WS pack battery powered!

Fashion models coming soon!
  6. Will Thompson

A very dark Mary Poppins

7. Will Thompson

Several photos from a studio!

8. Will Thompson

NSFW I love pink polkadots!

9. Will Thompson

NSFW Things are looking up!

10. choidavid

Beauty shoot

A shot from my recent beauty shoot -full story can be seen here. Let me know what you think!
  11. Will Thompson

A beautiful model can brighten your day!

12. Will Thompson

Show us your studio inside, outside, home, or other!

Here is mine.
  13. Will Thompson

The Evil Fairy Princess!

14. Will Thompson

Helpful Hints/D.I.Y.: World’s smallest light stand, part of a studio in a backpack!

15. Will Thompson

Who makes a 200WS TTL ringlite for Canon EOS?

Who makes a 200WS TTL ringlite for Canon EOS? I have a 1DXII, 5D4, 5DS, and several 7D2. In the past I have been forced to convert other MFGR to meet my needs. Hoping some MFGR now makes one?
  16. Will Thompson

Critique Requested What is wrong with this photo?

17. Carl Armijo

J the Barber

18. N

Greetings from 2BIS Photo & Video Studio, Paris France

2BIS Photo & Video Studio welcomes you to the heart of Paris, named after our prime location on 2 Bis Rue Fallempin, walking distance from the Eiffel Tower. 2BIS has a total 40 square meters studio area with 5 meters width of white cyclorama & white floor to add a spacious and infinity effect...
  19. S

In Perspective, Fun: The woman with 4 legs

and 2 left arms... Freaks!Freaks!Freaks!
  20. A

Hasselblad H4D-50 against Canon 1Ds MarkIII: what do we get for the money?

Hope this comparison I did about a week ago will be interesting for the community: I had a great opportunity to test-drive a new Hasselbald H4d camera with its huge 50 Megapixel digital back, thank to John Williams from Hotwire-digital.com. Knowing specification of the Hasselblad, I did not...