• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

model

1. D

My latest photo shoot

2. John Miller

Nude in Tunnel

One of my favorite models to work with poses nude in a highway tunnel from last Sunday morning. Technie Note: This was shot using a Nikon D3S and a Nikon 80-200 AFS zoom and a set of Norman 200Bs
  3. John Miller

B/W Nude Model

Here's a female model posing in her bedroom in a Bed and Breakfast. What a great model too. Technie note: This was shot using a film Pentax 645 on Tri-X film using Dynanite strobes.
  4. John Miller

Local Female Model

A amateur model poses on the stairs at the old La Placita Village in downtown area, a wonderful model too.
  5. John Miller

Local Female Model

Here's a image from an outdoor location model photoshoot. It's actually in a tunnel under a highway. I used Canon gear with Norman 200B as a little fill light. M John
  6. D

Greetings new forum members! Pick the flaw in my photo?

7. John Miller

Fashion Headshot

Here's a model headshot from a fashion photoshoot I did a few years in a rented photo studio. Equipment: Canon 1D Mark ll with a Canon 70-200 f2.8 on a tripod using Norman studio strobes. Thanks for looking!
  8. Asher Kelman

A Muse Visits! Introducing Jordan!

We visited a restaurant really early for their famous trout to beat the crowd. My fortune was in that less busy time, the hostess was not pressured. I noticed her graceful long neck with a remarkable tattoo! Here younger brother that she adores. On the way out I handed her my card and said I...
  9. D

Yet another beautiful pinup model!

10. D

Proceed with “CAUTION!”

11. Asher Kelman

NSFW A Muse Visits

She tried on one of the dresses in the wardrobe and asked how I like it on her! Asher Kelman: “Pink Dress” Asher
  12. D

Model with Black background for Black Friday!

13. D

Beautiful model EOS R5 RF 35mm Macro

14. D

A very dark Mary Poppins

15. D

Scary photo

16. D

Model in an industrial setting!

17. D

NSFW I love pink polkadots!

18. D

A Model from today’s shoot!

With Canon EOS 5Ds, EF 50mm f2.5 macro, & my RingLight.
  19. D

A beautiful model can brighten your day!

20. D

Gangster’s angry girlfriend