• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

muse

1. Asher Kelman

A Muse Visits! Introducing Jordan!

We visited a restaurant really early for their famous trout to beat the crowd. My fortune was in that less busy time, the hostess was not pressured. I noticed her graceful long neck with a remarkable tattoo! Here younger brother that she adores. On the way out I handed her my card and said I...
  2. Asher Kelman

A Muse Visits! Kate was waiting for the lights to change!

I notice a person with poise and a sense of satisfaction on her face. Immediately I wanted to photograph her. She was waiting for the white walking man arrow to allow her to cross Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills. She became my favorite model and muse for over 5 years!
  3. Asher Kelman

NSFW A Muse Visits

She tried on one of the dresses in the wardrobe and asked how I like it on her! Asher Kelman: “Pink Dress” Asher
  4. Asher Kelman

In Perspective, Fun: Recreation and leisure!

I love having a pool. It’s especially great for my grandkids but also convenient for shooting models out of the studio. One problem is the mid-day California sun: causes harsh shadows and eyes narrowed as a defense! This reminds me of Frank Doorhoff’s advice not to be intimidated by the sun...
  5. Asher Kelman

A Muse Visits! Current Muses

There are a number of folk who help me, from kneeding clay, mixing liquid latex for molds or actual being case in plaster! These collaborators make it possible for me to do more than I would think was possible. I also photograph everyone. Here’s Chloe! Asher Kelman: Chloe #1 She’s also a...
  6. Asher Kelman

Marcella

Marcella is a perfect model. She doesn't need really much instruction, just the location and the right place in the set and she relaxes into pose and graceful composition. Asher Kelman: Yellow & Blue #1 Asher
  7. Asher Kelman

A Muse Visits! Folk I love to work with in my studio!

It's busy, I really have no idea what I am going to do that day. It happens spontaneously: what clothes are available, did we get a makeup artist, is Kirstie my assistant available or off shooting in Texas or Montreal etc! I plan to share a few from a studio shoot earlier this: one of two...